Monday, May 2, 2016

Update from Nepal

These are Ashika's last two updates to us:

just a update on Bishnu and Dena and other stuff. Bishnu auntie and others girls who are with her are doing lot of great stuff like they went back to there old villages and shared Gospel with them lot of them were Christan but went back to old relagion they accpeted   Jesus again.
Bishnu Auntie told me one of the Girl who comes to her house helped her friend accept Jesus just by talking on phone and she is going to catch up with her. And about Dena auntie,she is still working with her neighbor . She told me people comes to her house now and asks her to pray for them or for their kids even they have not accept Jesus yet they are beginning to see the truth.
And update on That old grandma we prayed for her at Dena's Auntie house ,last time when I met her we prayed for her again and asked her to pray too. Day after we prayed for her she was totally different person ,she was all happy and laughing ,she was walking around . She looked very healthy. Her face was glowing. Even I was surprised! 
Lot of things are happening people are interested on learning new things and asking about how to make disciples. Last Saturday I went to church where we had our training and bunch of people were there from India for outreach and I got to share with them about keystone project and showed them 10th step on disciple making . They were all open and wants to go to the training .
One of them said he heard about keystone project and really wants to attend the training . He took the picture of 10th step. He was asking what can he do to attend the training and stuff I told him  I will ask Lj or Catherine about it . And I also told him it's better if he  contacts lj or shanmugam.
And also that Grandma we prayed for at Dena's auntie house she comes to pray with Dena every evening . Sorry de I hope you understand what am I trying to write . I don't really know how to explain when I'm writing.
Pray for her:
Sometimes I get discouraged by people that I share with even my dad side if the family they still really believes in Hindu God . Sometimes Satan tried to bring distraction from my family or friends . Even when I m sitting with so many people I feel lonely and sad. And I pray to God I won't feel that because I know it's from Satan. Please pray for me I won't feel that.


Bishnu auntie said she is almost ready to go she said she is preparing for prayer team and mission team for illam she said she wanted to go earlier but God told her to be ready before she goes in the battle field. I told her if I can go with her soon she said its not possible for me to go there now. She said that place where she is going it needs lot of prayers before they go in .
That's why she is making prayer team too. She is thinking probably after 2 weeks. There will probably be 10 or more people going . Please pray that it will happen. She is still not sure how many but she is thinking. The ppl on her team are all very committed to making  disciples . I talked to some of their team members and they hears God voice before they do anything and whenever I ask them about hearing God's voice and obeying them and I teach them about 10th steps they already knew most of it like be a disciple ,fill with Holy Spirit and fill with God's word and pray. Lifting curses and everything . They only need to know how to multiply and I'm sure Bishnu is going to find a leader and teach them . And I'm going to help them with most of it. Bishnu knows about multiplying and making disciples. I think from that training she is the one who understood more.
SHe really liked how simple and easy we made them understand. I think it will be no problem for them to multiply if they all go with prayers .  She told me there are already so many open doors for them . She said she heard people are getting sick Alot there,one already died today and she told me time has come to go there and she is ready and preparing for strong prayer team and to heal the village. I want To prepare bishnu and her team before I leave I want to help them more. And I want to help Dena auntie to help multiply disciples . I know she will do great job on making disciples but multiplying will be hard for her . I can already see her winning people in Christ .but not so much multiplying .
And also my little cousin  Sumuna has her own little girls group of 4-5 little girls. They gather together every evening. I need to help my little cousin to teach them more on making disciples . My little cousin is already a leader .

Other day my older cousins heard her pray and my older cousins are not believers they were all amazed how nice and mature she was praying. My other guy cousin asked her to pray for his head becuase it was hurting real badly. He got healed after we both prayed for him and he had lots of questions for us. I told him ask God to show you what to do and he said he will.

Please continue to pray for her and this movement.
Praise God with us for the work he is doing in Nepal!

No comments:

Post a Comment